Tuesday, September 7, 2010

“NOCTURNE” By: CHESELLE ROLDAN

I

You sound convincing and I know it isn’t true

You said I’ll realize that I can’t live without you

But the days turned into months

And months faded into years

Ever thought that the words you’ve said would prove all my fear


Refrain I

Do I have to write you a million songs for you to forgive me

If what I’ve said was not enough would you kindly tell me


Chorus

This nocturne won’t lull you to sleep

Then I know my serenade was not enough to let me feel your heart beat

And even though I’m at the receiving end of all glares and lies

My love for you is the only thing that I won’t compromise


II

Confused and struggling never knowing what to do

As if the world would stop if I can’t be with you

How am I to comprehend

Which part should I amend

If these thoughts of you would stream to no end


Refrain II

Should I grab your hand and then hold you close

So you could just heard me

How I was so wrong, now in this song

You gently tell me


Repeat Chorus 3x

1 comment: